Re: [gnet-devel] French reference manual

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 17:12 +0200, Stephan Hugo wrote:

Hi,

> I send this post to you for say that I'm writing an french reference
> manual for GNet, here :
> - French reference manual : http://shugo.developpez.com/tutoriels/refgnet/
> - Start documentation : http://shugo.developpez.com/tutoriels/gnet/

Wow, that's great!

You should probably work based on the current SVN documentation though,
I think I've fixed a couple of documentation-related issues since the
last release (which may not show up on the website yet either).

For example, the pkg-config module name is now 'gnet-2.0' and not
'gnet'. Also, I think it should be #include <gnet.h> and not #include
<gnet/gnet.h> or #include <gnet-2.0/gnet.h> (if only the latter two
work, something is wrong with the CFLAGS). Found e.g. in
http://shugo.developpez.com/tutoriels/gnet/?page=page_3 , but I think
something similar is in the other document.

 Cheers
  -Tim