[gnet] Re: GConn and embedded NULLs

Ahhh, sorry about the false alarm everyone, GObject parameters were
mangling my non-NULL terminated string.

Thanks anyways,
Samuel Cormier-Iijima

On 11/8/06, Samuel Cormier-Iijima <sciyoshi gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone, for some reason I'm having problems reading and writing
strings with embedded NULLs using gnet_conn_write. It works if I
switch it to use something that is not NULL. Is there a reason for
this? I looked through the code but couldn't find the culprit. I'll
try to come up with a test case later too. Thanks alot,
Samuel Cormier-Iijima