Re: [gnet] Using gnet in a gtk appilcation

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 12:29 -0700, yinglcs2 yahoo com wrote:

> If I set my main GTK window to be 'invisible' and run
> as a service, can I see use gnet to connect?
> In my application, for some reason it does not connect
> if I do that, it does not connect.

Are you using asynchroneous API like GConn or GServer in your program?
If yes, that will only work if you either run a main loop (like
gtk_main() does, but you can also run your own GLib main loop) or if you
iterate the default context (=NULL) yourself from time to time.

Cheers
 -Tim