Re: [gnet] callback isn't getting called

well, as you probably all guess, it was just a stupid error on my part.
debuggers are very useful tools.  just in case you want to know...  in
my read event handler I was doing this:

        if( sess->complete_cb )
            (sess->complete_cb)( sess->user_data, sess->error );

        gnet_conn_disconnect( sess->connection );

        gnet_conn_unref ( sess->connection );
        sess->connection = NULL;

and within my little session callback: "sess->complete_cb"  I'm creating
a new GConn and assigning it to sess->connection, which, as you can see,
is immediately closed as soon as complete_cb returns.  haha.  woops.
sorry for the noise.

- Anna