[gnet-dev] Asynchronous DNS query with udns

Hello,

I'm interested in working on an asynchronous DNS query using
udns. It's licensed as LGPL and so it seems more apropriate than adns,
which is GPL. GNet could use it when it's available and fallback to
fork/pthread when it's not, at compile time.

That's udns:
http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/udns.html

I'm also interested in providing SRV support in GNet and that would
require changing the API a little, adding some functions like one
which would return a GInetAddr for the requested service. I think
another useful function would be one that would try to connect to a
list of addresses, allowing the priority/weight provided by SRV to be
used.

Regards,
Thadeu Cascardo.