[gnet] SIGTRAP after calling gnet_tcp_socket_connect_async()

Hey,

I'm receiving a SIGTRAP after calling gnet_tcp_socket_connect_async().
I would not be surprised if I'm doing something wrong on my side, but
I'm not sure what it is.  The parameters that I'm passing to the
function seem to make sense.  The signal isn't raised every time that
this function is called, but it is fairly reproducible.  I am calling
gnet_init() before calling this function, which is the only thing that I
could think of that would cause this signal to be raised.  Any ideas?

Thread [1] (Suspended: Signal 'SIGTRAP' received. Description:
Trace/breakpoint trap.)
	13 __nptl_create_event()
	12 pthread_create@@GLIBC_2.1()
	11 gnet_inetaddr_new_list_async() at inetaddr.c:972
	10 gnet_tcp_socket_connect_async() at tcp.c:97
	9 get_upstream_connection() at upstream_proxy_handler.c:450
	8 upstream_proxy_handler() at upstream_proxy_handler.c:217
	7 handle_http_request() at traffic_cop.c:465
	6 evaluate_connection() at traffic_cop.c:153
	5 g_vasprintf()
	4 g_main_context_dispatch()
	3 g_main_context_acquire()
	2 g_main_loop_run()