[gnet] http api question

I'm looking at the GConnHttp documentation and it the description of the
GConnHttpEvent it says this:

GNET_CONN_HTTP_DATA_PARTIAL: data has been read. The buffer is caller-owned (ie. owned by GNet), but may be truncated to zero length using the appropriate GString methods. You must not free the buffer

Can this buffer really be manipulated as a GString?  I don't see any way to get a GString pointer.

I was hoping to use the data at the callback level without doing yet another
buffer copy.

Thanks for the help.

David Sowa
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com