Re: [gnet] vs6.0: can't compile

Felix,

I now cover this in the CVS version of README.win32, but not the one bundled with GNet 2.0.5.

"Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2002, 2003 and Mingw/GCC should compile GNet 2.0 without any issues. The few warnings that appear can be ignored. Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 users will have to upgrade to the latest Platform SDK."

This is because the IPv6 data structures are not defined with version of headers that shipped with VC 6. I also recommend using the CVS version of GNet if you are Win32, since IPv6 support is not complete in GNet 2.0.5.

Andrew Lanoix