[gnet-dev] ip server

hi,

i downloaded the .gz file to my red hat linux 9.0
computer. Then i tar it.

Then i did ./compile

and then 'make' and then 'make install'.

Now i want to compile the echoserver-async.c file. How
can i do this?

Can i keep the echoserver-async.c file in the example
folder or do i have to move it somewhere.

Please i am a newbie so advise me step by step so i
can compile it and run the result program. I want to
make a server which when receives tcp/ip connection
will spit out the IP address from where the connection
is coming from.

help me please!

thanks,
Sunderram