Re: [gnet] New to gnet, simple program returns G_IO_STATUS_ERROR

Hi!

You should change the code at line 24 to this

  status = gnet_io_channel_readline_strdup (chan, &pszLine, &size);
   fprintf (stderr, "status:%s\n%s",
          G_IO_ERROR_NONE == status ? "G_IO_ERROR_NONE" : "some other
error");
   gnet_tcp_socket_delete (sock_listen) ;