[gnet] Gnet 2.0.5 Win32: Connecting to a website that requires authentication

I am new to gnet and am tyring to establish a connection to a website that requires authentication.

hostname/login.asp?UserID=&Password=

Once connected I then would like to execute scripts on the site. Is this possible to do using the gnet library? If so would I need to use a GConn object? Or should I use the GIOChannels?

Using the hfetch example I was able to connect ( with out a username and password ) and execute the scripts and get the desired results.

If more information is needed or anything needs clarification please let me know.

Thank you for your assistance.

Adam P. Bell