Re: [gnet] gserver + threads

Hi!

If I could attach the GConn's gsource to the context of the th_B
thread's gmainloop it would work just fine. But how do I do that?

How can I find the gsource object associated to the gconn? The
attachment can be done with g_source_attach().

Pls, somebody help me! :)

--
                                                                Robert L. RAKSI

        -- Dave! Put down those windows disks! Dave! Please Dave! (HAL 9000) --