[gnet] Re: gnet 2.0.5 on windows with mingw/msys

First time I submit any kind of 'diff', so it's probably inversed and all wrong.  I haven't
touched this code in almost 6 months, but I've been using the mailreader and it appears to be
working.  Probably all wrong, but it might be of interest to someone else and just in case I get
run over by a bus or something, figured it would be better to submit it now than to wait to meet
the great big Google in the sky.

Hope this helps,

Stephane