[gnet] Problem using GConn under Win32 (MinGW)

Hi,

I cannot establish a connection to a remote server through Gconn, under a
Win32 environment. The echoclient-gconn.exe program in the examples/
directory is an instance of this problem. The program ends with a
"Connection timeout" error message.

I have not put all my energy for fixing this problem (yet). Instead, I ask
for your advice.

My bet is that there is a problem in the Windows port of glib (version
2.2.3). If this is the case, I'd like to isolate the faulty portion, and fix
it, or ask for help in the glib mailing list.

Any comment ?

Laurent Willemet.