[gnet] Gnet vs. Gnet-2.0

Hello,
I tried to use gnet-2.0.4 in my prog, which used gnet-1 before. All I've
done was that I've changed gnet_tcp_socket_get_iochannel to
gnet_tcp_socket_get_io_channel and I've added gnet_init() just before
gtk_init() call. Now program crashes after several succesfull
connections with SIGSEGV, probably in gtk_main. Is there any important
change in gnet-2 that I should know about? Maybe I'm just doing
something wrong, but I can't find out what. :(
Thanks for any help.
--
Libor Nenadál <xnenadal mail muni cz>