RE: [gnet-dev] Re: Glib win32 iochannels update

> > The simple fix to this problem is to have a timeout on the select()
> > call. When the timeout occurs do a continue; to restart the loop to
> > reload the conditions to select() on. However, I do not know what a
> > reasonable timeout should be. I am going to talk to David and
> > investigate other options.
>
> Will that work?  The best solution would be to select on all the
> conditions in first place.

I agree, surely it would be easier to have one watch, for ALL conditions.
Then on the callback, for the watch, you could handle EACH condition
separately there on it...

(I have not seen the code so the idea may not work in the given scenario.)

Regards,
MArtyn