[gnet-dev] Installation

When installing gnet-2.0 I did the usual ./configure, make and when I did
make install, it put everything in /usr/local (as the prefix).  This is ok,
except for the pkg-config .pc file (gnet-2.0.pc).  Because the pkgconfig
application looks for everything in /usr/lib/pkgconfig, it means all .pc
files in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig will not be included.

Should the gnet-2.0.pc file atleast be copied to /usr/lib/pkgconfig ?

Regards,
Martyn