[gnet] Multicasting - UDP

Hi list...

I have a question about multicasting (UDP), not
specifically gnet.

I want to send a piece of information over multicast,
and this information doesn't have a pre-determined
size. That is, its length will vary according to the
the moment. To determine that the buffer is over, I'm
attaching a '\0' at its end. My question: how can I
receive this kind of information over UDP sockets? If
I have a receiver buffer large enough to accomodate my
message, everything is fine; if my receiver buffer is
smaller than the information being sent, I cannot make
two consective reads on the UDP socket to get the rest
of the message.

Does anyone can help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Nelio

=====
                       http://www.ime.usp.br/~nelio

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/