[gnet] mcast

Hi list...

I want to use gnet to handle multicast messages. I
have a few questions about it:

1) Is there any way to integrate multicast sockets
with GServer? It'd be easier to use mcast messages
this way.

2) I'm using mcast with GIOChannel, waiting for
packets inside a main_loop. When I signal the
application with SIGINT, I try to destroy the
structures, and I make the following calls:

g_source_destroy(g_main_context_find_source_by_id(NULL,
mcast_event_id));
gnet_mcast_socket_leave_group(mcast_socket, mcast_ia);
gnet_mcast_socket_delete(mcast_socket);

However, the second line blocks. It seems like there's
still a thread running waiting for packets. How can I
cleanly release all multicast resources?

Thanks in advance.

Nelio

=====
                       http://www.ime.usp.br/~nelio

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/