[gnet] gnet-1.3 build on linux.

Just a few notes about installing it on RedHat 8.0:

I used the .tar.gz download this time.  I unpacked it and did the
convensional ./configure, make and make install.

When it had installed, it hadn't installed the gnet-1.3.pc file into
/usr/lib/pkgconfig.  I copied this myself.

When I compiled my app it compiled fine.

When I tried to run it, it said:

[jack nemesis Linux2gcc]$ ./test-gnet
./test-gnet: error while loading shared libraries: libgnet-1.3.so.2:
cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

I copied the libgnet-1.3* files from /usr/local/lib to /usr/lib, and it
worked fine after that.

I think you have chosen to use /usr/local/ as a prefix for a lot of the
file installed.  The documentation is installed in /usr/local/share and
all other documentation seems to be put in /usr/share.

Regards,
Martyn