Re: [gnet-dev] SSL?

If someone wants a hand... count me in too.

On Tuesday, 2003-07-15 at 10:44:49 AM, David A. Helder scribbled:
> It sounds like a couple people have patches.  If someone wants to clean
> one up and submit it, I'd take it.
>
> BTW, sorry for the delay on the next release.  I've been busy with my
> new job and moving.  I hope to get one out this week.
>
> David
>

> On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 17:40, Martyn Russell wrote:
> > Are there any plans to add this?
> >
> > I have been asked if I can support this in my application (gnome-jabber)
> > and GNet sounds like the best place to have it.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Martyn

*snip*

> --
> David Helder - dhelder gizmolabs org - http://www.gizmolabs.org/~dhelder

*snip*

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, Australia         "Always real."    http://www.realthought.net/

I argue very well.  Ask any of my remaining friends.  I can win an argument on
any topic, against any opponent.  People know this, and steer clear of me at
parties.  Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.
		-- Dave Barry