Re: [gnet] win32 gnet-src-2.0-20030531

Adam,

I stopped distributing a .dsp file since there are some many version of VC people use now. It should be fairly easy to create a new project from scratch, making sure the glib header and binary files are in the path. Also the .lib files (glib-2.0.lib iconv.lib Ws2_32.lib) must be specified in the project settings and in newer version of VC you need to explicitly list gnet.def in the project settings.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Andy