Re: [gnet] cross-compiling gnet for win32 using mingw32 on linux

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 02:05, Andrewlanoix aol com wrote:

Hey Andrew,

thanks for your reply.

> What version of Windows did you try it on?

Windows XP Professional 5.1 (build #2600)
(single cpu system)

> What version of GNet did you use?

I've tried 2.0.4, then current CVS from before Dez 8/9 (before your last
changes), and I'll try again with your most recent changes.

> I have made a lot of changes recently to the CVS version and may have
> broken something altogether. My last merge was yesterday.

I was using versions before that. Ah well, maybe your recent merge fixes
things - I'll try again when I come back in January.

> I can't help you with cross compiling part since I never tried.

hmm, I can't really think of much that could have gone wrong, especially since
all the Gtk+ stuff works flawlessly.  I just found that makefile of yours in
the .zip from the homepage, and will see whether there are some compiler
flags I've missed.

Cheers
-Tim