[gnet] GServer questions

Hi,

This question is about asynchronous I/O.
I use a GServer. I've set up a callback for it. So, whenever a new
connection is made, this callback is called.
In this callback, I've also set up a callback. It is called whenever an
event occurs.
So, my question is : what about the order of calls in the case there are
multiple connections at the same time ? Is there some kind of threading
or something like this ?
I keep informations about connections in a linked list. I must update my
list each time a connection is opened or closed. Do I have to use a
synchronization mechanism (like a mutex or semaphore) ?

--
Dusausoy Bruno <bdusauso beeznest net>