Re: [gnet-dev] Version 1.1.8 (Win32) and 1.32 (Linux) API differences

They're actually different functions.  1.1.8 refs the iochannel before
returning it.  1.3.2 does not.  For 1.1.8, you could add an upward
compatibility function that calls get_iochannel and then unrefs it.

David

--
David Helder - dhelder umich edu - <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>