Re: [gnet-dev] two patches against gnet-1.1.7

Ian,

Thanks!  Committed to HEAD and GNET_1_1.

Do you know why pthreads crash in Linux?  Is this problem going to be
fixed or will we have to wait for the new Linux threads?  fork() performs
comparably to fork() in Linux.  User time is about the same, though it
does use more system time.  We could just do "if Linux
enable_pthreads=no".

The pack/unpack-glib2 compile problem has already been fixed in CVS.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>