Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Helder <dhelder umich edu>
To: gnet-dev gnetlibrary org, <gnet gnetlibrary org>
Subject: [gnet] GNet 1.2 proposals

I've made a list of possible changes here:
        http://www.gnetlibrary.org/TODO-1.2

There are four sections:
        API cleanup
        Experimental module changes
        New features
        Possible changes

I'd especially appreciate feedback on new features and possible changes.

Please email gnet-dev gnetlibrary org with your comments

Thanks,
David