Re: [gnet] gnet_inetaddr_list_interfaces() inconsistency

Tim,

I agree, it should include the loopback address.  I will fix this in both
branches this weekend.  I deliberately leave out the non-internet
addresses - I don't think they're useful.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>