Re: [gnet] gnet & threads?

On Tue, 2002-11-19, 18.00h David Helder wrote:

> You can use GNet and threads.  We just don't have an example showing this.
> We should though - I'll add it to the TODO.

ah, well ... can you (or anyone else) give me a hint how to integrate
the two ones? would be *really* great ... :-))

it has not to be a step-by-step thing, just some kind of general outline
(I would be willing to write the example for gnet examples, if I get
this figured out ;-)

Thanks and greetings,

		Axel.