[gnet-dev] Re: [gnet] (no subject)

Ok, I changed "id" to "async_id" in those two headers.  It's been
committed.

I'm going to be in Europe from May 20 - Aug 1.  If you need a release
before May 20, please let me know soon, otherwise I don't think I can make
one until mid-July.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>