[gnet] Strange problem with gnet.

I cant figure out why this happen to me.

I have a small program that uses gtk1.2 and gnet.
The compilation worked perfectly up until just recently.

This function below wont compile:

gint create_the_server(){
GInetAddr* addr;
GServer *hello;

addr = gnet_inetaddr_new_any();
gnet_inetaddr_set_port(addr, 3456);

return 0;
};

gcc gives me this output:

main.c: In function `create_the_server':
main.c:111: `GServer' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:111: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:111: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:111: `hello' undeclared (first use in this function)

I compile the program using:
gcc  -o bin main.c `libglade-config --cflags --libs` `gnet-config
--cflags --libs`

Can some one tell me why gcc thinks it is undeclared?
I thought that is what i did when i wrote "GServer* hello;"

--
Name:	Kent Nyberg.
Email:	blurk telia com, blurkis bonbon net