Re: [gnet-dev] Async bug with GLib 2.0?

Well first, the examples don't get linked to glib-2.0, even with the
--enable-glib2 option passed to the configure script, so I had to hack the Makefile.
Then, I simply ran 'echoclient' with these args: --async www.google.com 80.
The output follows,

ziga owl:/tmp/gnet-1.1.4/examples* ./echoclient --async www.google.com 80
Asynchronous echo client running