Re: [gnet-dev] Code formatting or style guide?

I use the GNU Coding Standard, which I believe is what Emacs follows by
default.  Braces go on a new line slightly indented.  Indentation is 2
spaces.  I think I have this right (GLib seems to have the same thing).

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>