Re: [gnet-dev] Patch for glib-2.0

Then use AC_CHECK_PROG to check for pkg-config.  If that's available, use
the PKG_* macros to try 1.3 then 1.2. Otherwise, use the old macros.
Some day, we'll assume pkg-config is there and remove them. Assume both
glib 1.2 and glib 1.3/2.0 are installed.

Migrating GNet to use GLib 2.0 just required fixing some compile problems
that are compatible with 1.2 and 2.0, right?  Unless there are huge code
changes that need to be made, I don't want to make a CVS-branch.

Hmm, we need a gnet .pc file too.

David