[gnet-dev] Windows Problems

I see the problem now. It is a bug in either GDK or Gnet. I am going to see if I can track down the problem myself. If I can't, I'll talk to Tor or try your proposal. I'm not too familiar with the GDK code so this may take awhile.

ALL: I've also confirmed his other problem of the sockets not being cleaned up properly and Tor should hopefully be working on a fix to glib.

Andy