Re: [gnet-dev] GNet Win Status Update

>Does 1.2 means the new stable version of GNet ?
Yes. GNet 1.2 is our next stable release according to David.

>Is it already available for Linux ?
A non-stable version is available in CVS. You need to compile with
GNET_EXPERIMENTAL.

>Is there any info, doc about it ?
David has done all the work on 1.2 - I've been dealing with Win32 issues.
I don't know if he has written any docs for it yet.

>Sounds great... Does this mean that both GNet-1.0.4 and the forthcoming
>GNet-1.2 will run with the next release of GLib-1.3 on Windows ?
New postings of GNet will work with the next release of Glib-1.3 on
windows and later. I will have to post a CVS snapshot (with fixes) since
GNet-1.0.4 won't work without a few changes. I will do this after Tor does
his next release.

BTW: Both David and I are on vacation until next week and I don't know if
he is checking his email.

Andy