Re: [gnet-dev] configure.ac -- glib-1.2.x default

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Mark Ferlatte wrote:
> I've patched configure.ac so that glib-2.0 is not the default unless the
> --enable-glib2 argument is passed to configure.  Patch is attached.

Ok.  I changed it a bit so it will check for GLib 1.2 first if enable-glib
isn't installed then check for 1.3/2.0.

Why do you check for the glib-2.0 package?  (Sorry, did you already
explain this?)

> BTW, configure.in is no longer necessary, or even desireable: having
> both of them will confuse various tools (like libtool).

Ok, fixed.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>