Re: [gnet-dev] select() on multiple fd

For Win32, everyone should be using glib-20010301 and gnet-20010304 unless they have a real good reason not to upgrade. Tor and I consider these releases stable. Prior to this, Glib's async socket code was broken and I had implement a workaround in GNet as a temporary fix. Tor completely rewrote the socket code for Glib using a separate thread for each socket, which we believe is the best solution.

Andy
PS. David-- Can we drop the link on the website to the old Win32 1.0.4.1 zips and mark the 20010304 release as stable? Thanks.