Re: [gnet] non blocking udp +openGL

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Franck Smith wrote:
> but i've got a problem:
> when i run the gmainloop, i can't run glutmainloop... or if
> I do that... the communication isn't handled anymore...
> and when I run the glutMainloop... all i can do is to call
> g_main_iteration in the glutidlefunction but it isn't fast
> enough... so it works so bad...

Another thing you could try is to call gnet_udp_socket_has_packet
(assuming you're only using only udp sockets and not timers).  This calls
poll directly, which is what g_main_iteration ultimately does.

You may want to ask on the glut list too.

David

--
      __          _    __  David Helder - University of Michigan
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ /  dhelder umich edu