Re: [glade--] glade-- generates buggy code with Gtk::Image?

alberto colombo schrieb:
>>Can you please retry with a more up to date version of glademm (namely
>>CVS aka 2.12.0) before I start to chase problems which are already solved.
>

> I am using 2.12.0!

I will try to reproduce and fix your error.

BTW: If you want to ship a single binary I recommend glademm, if you
want easy customization I recommend libglade(mm).

Citing you:
> Any hints? BTW, here are the versions of my tools:
>
> Gnome glade-2 2.12.0
> glademm V2.6.0
> g++ (GCC) 4.0.2 20050808 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.0.1-4ubuntu9) [but using
> older versions is the same]

> If I thought that MS way was the only way, I wouldn't be using linux
> right now, and anyway my principal cares about linux runnability.

IMHO gtk provides perfect cross platform compatibility (with directfb
(=embedded) at the horizon), I only replaced the file selector with the
windows equivalent (Browser) in midgard.berlios.de .