[glade--] problems with glade-- code generation

I have problems to post this as a reply, my appologies for starting a new
thread.

This is with reference to my own posting about problems with calling glade--
directly from glade in windows xp (it also seems to apply to the next thread). I
believe to have found the problem: glade-- does put the directory name in quotes
or use \_ for spaces and thus does not deal well with "documents and settings".
As my projects were stored there at first, it did not find them - and then
produced a misleading error message. It claims that it could not find glade--
when in fact it does find it but can not execute it withour errors.

Putting projects in c:\<somethingwithoutspaces> works fine.

Thanks for your help
Andreas