Re: [glade--] Generating Code error

Daniel Lang schrieb:
If I try to generate C++ Code in Glade 2.6.7 for Windows, i retrieve an
error.
The bin-directory is surely in the PATH-variable, because I marked it in
the installation progress and second the command "glade--" in the
MSYS-Tool doesn't end up in an error.

What shall I do?

Either
- ignore the error (if the files are generated)
- wait till someone finds out what the problem with the windows version
of glade is (I don't have any idea, neither can I test)
- wait till a new version of glade for windows arrives (might work)