Re: [glade--]gtkmm 2.4 support

Philipp Klaus Krause schrieb:
Are there any plans for gtkmm 2.4 and glade 2.6 support?

yes, some code went into today's release. Since I do not yet want to start shipping 2.4 only projects (most people still have 2.2 on their machines) I tried to code a compatibility layer:

Are the new toolbar and combo boxes and using sigc::mem_fun instead
of SigC::slot the only changes required?

I included <sigc++/compatibility.h> to remain compatible. But first tests were not too encouraging (Gtk::Toolbar has changed its semantics).

Stay tuned