Re: [glade--] Treeview, drag_data_get event

Niklas Nylund IB schrieb:
On Wednesday 02 June 2004 10:22, you wrote:

Niklas Nylund IB schrieb:

Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm simply doing something wrong,
if I attach the drag_data_get signal to a treeview the code generated
will look like this, in window1.hh (similair also in window1_glade.h)

class window1 : public window1_glade
{
       void on_treeview1_drag_data_get(const
Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::DragContext>& context,GtkSelectionData
*selection_data,guint info,guint time); };

GtkSelectionData ? Is this correct? Giving me a C GTK object confuses me
somewhat. I tried to change all the GtkSelectionData to
Gtk::SelectionData but this caused a lot of compilation errors.

Use a newer glademm version and the bug will be gone (I suggest the CVS
version)

   Christof

I just did a checkout and tested the same thing with the CVS code, same thing
happend. It still gives me the GTK object.

I looked into the code and it gives me

if (signal=="drag_data_get" && GTKMM24) ... Gtk::SelectionData &
 (correct since 2.3.x)
if (signal=="drag_data_get" && !GTKMM24) ... GtkSelectionData *
 (correct up to 2.2.11)

which version of gtkmm are you targeting? 'pkg-config --modversion gtkmm-2.0' or '... gtkmm-2.4'.