[glade--] Re: [gnomemm] Re: [gtkmm] Can we combine efforts for C++ project skeleton creation?

SilvioCVdeAlmeida schrieb:
Recent discussion with Murray (maintainer of
[lib]g*mm ;-) ) lead to the thought that this
should get delegated to a shared program.

What does a shared program mean?

A program which is used by (shared between) different projects. Should be the standard, I know :-(

I have not yet learned of interest in such a program.
  Christof

Murray: Thanks for the link, I happily gave it to some fellow coders (which tend to call me once they need a configure.in).