Re: [glade--] Learning to use glademm-generated code

Baltasarq wrote:
I've just been browsing the documentation of Gtk+ but I'm lost inside it. All examples are clear, but are not applyable to the glademm's generated code. I do have, in window1 these methods:

	void op1change()
	{
	}

	void op2change()
	{
	}

Let me tell you some advice that was given to me when I was in your place a few months ago. Don't use glade to generate your C++ code. Instead just use it to design your interface and save your project. It will all be in an xml file which you can access through libglademm.

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch19.html