Re: [glade--]Patch for glademm-2.0.0.1

Howdy Pierce schrieb:
Hello glade-- folks--

Attached is a patch to glade-- 2.0.0.1.  It fixes one bug
and adds a little new functionality.  Changes:

1. Finds the pixmap directory correctly when source dir is
either "" (the empty string) or "."  (This had been a bug
against 1.1.3d, which was fixed, but it seems to have
regressed, so now it's fixed again.)

can you test it in CVS again?

2. Properly handles the "CAN_DEFAULT" property, writing out
a call to
     widget->set_flags(CAN_DEFAULT);

applied.

3. Properly handles the "HAS_DEFAULT" property, writing out
a call to
     widget->grab_default()
(this is only done for the FIRST widget in a window that has
HAS_DEFAULT,
and it gets written out after the signal handlers are
written.)

I can't confess to fully understanding the glade-- internal
data structure, so please convince yourself that my changes
are correct.  In particular, the changes to Cxx_Fileset.cc
need to be reviewed.

They look ok to me. Applied.

   Christof

PS: Sorry for the delay, I had a stressy time at work and neglected glademm.