Re: [glade--]glademm and mingw (win32)

Ricardo Barbosa schrieb:
Hi,

I used the glade--.exe compiled version (MSys and Cygwin) but it didn't work.
I'm running Dev-C++ (v4.9.8.4) in my machine and I would like to use the existent dll's, exe's, lib's that I can. I tried to run under Dos Prompt. The error messages are listed below:

'gtk-config' isn't recognized as an internal or external command, an .exe file or a batch file 'gtkmm-config' isn't recognized as an internal or external command, an .exe file or a batch file 'gnome-config' isn't recognized as an internal or external command, an .exe file or a batch file

these files are only needed for gtk-- 1.2. Since I think you are creating a gtkmm2 project (gtk+-2.x) these should only be warnings. Isn't there any working code generated?

If this is more than just annoying (I already fixed that bug IIRC) I guess I have to compile a newer Windows binary.

I haven't these files in my system and that's the reason!!! How smart!!!
So, how can I get them? Does anyone have these files? Is it possible to put them to work with Dev-C++? Does anyone know an alternative solution? Will Batman defeat the Joker?

You should not need them, really.