Re: [glade--]gnome-config not found

Sase Gary Contr OO-ALC/MASHB wrote:
I am new to the GNOME-Glade side of things...where do I go to get the
updated glade-- out of CVS?

README:

------------------------ USING ANONYMOUS CVS ACCESS --------------------

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
<no password, hit return>
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co glade--
... working ...

If you want to update your copy enter the directory where you checked it out:
        cd glade--
and type
        cvs -z3 update -dP

Also, do you know why glade-- was not provided in the GNOME 2.0 desktop
install?

no. Are all dependancies already included (automake & gtkmm2 & glade-2)?
Perhaps because nobody cared so far? Perhaps because the link between gnome developers and glade-- users is not that strong (personally I mostly speak with gtkmm2, gtk+, debian & postgresql developers].