[glade--]I get "segmentation fault" when i customazing a class created by glademm.

My program crashes with "segmentation fault" when i customazing the my main window class with any class-members.

I am using:
  glade-2 (1.1.3)
  glademm (1.1.3e)

I create the window "Eng_Window"  in glade's enviromnent and put on it a  number of various of control elements.

Glademm creates corresponding Eng_Window* files. I am build this skeleton applications to test a window. And it works!

Then I am trying to customize Eng_Window class (Eng_Window -|> Eng_Window_glade) which was created by glademm.
If I add _any_ member filed (even just "int i;") to Eng_Window class my application builds but crashes with "segmentation fault" signal :(

Looking through the ddd shows that crash happens in Glib::ObjectBase::is_derived_ () from Eng_Window_glade::Eng_Window_glade().

Best regards,
Dedov Anton